Photography provided by Stuart Spence
- Strategic and operational consulting in setting up, negotiating and managing innovative projects (identification of opportunities, preparation and implementation of projects/partnerships/business plans, proposals and tendering, relations with funding agencies).
- Bid and tenter writing consultancy.
- Training in project set-up and project management.
- If your development goals include a positive social and environmental impact, GOODPROJECT can help you, whatever your structure and domain.
- GOODPROJECT's key areas of interest include sustainable development, life sciences and information and communication technologies, as well as the potential that innovative internet collaboration has for supporting society’s shift towards a sustainable model (collective awareness platforms, social networks, crowdfunding, collaborative economy, crowdsourcing, smart cities, etc.).
★ EXAMPLES OF Clients SUPPORTED:
Yousense, Africa Solar Food, Citoyens Capteurs (CitizenWatt), Elseways, TransOceanic Wind Transport, MyProjectMaestro, University of Southampton, UPMC Sorbonne Universités
★ TRAINING PERFORMED:
“Set-up and manage a European project” for ‘Masters 2’ “European studies” students at Univ. Paris 3 - Sorbonne nouvelle.